How can you not love Mark Ingram? (1 Viewer)

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
n9f6c3ztu3021.jpg

Me going to every Thanksgiving. I'm just here for the food. Resign him this offseason..

Demonstration for Jameis on how to eat a W

3pbikr4nc0021.jpg

I ❤️ Ingram.

He’s perfect in this offense and in this city. I hope we re-sign him.

I love Ingram tough selfless player and seems like a really good person. We need to find a way to resign him he is a big part of what we
do once he came back we just went up another level. Plus we have the same first name and the same birthday what's not to like:)

I'm hoping Ingram is willing to take a little below his market value to stay with the Saints because I think another team will offer him more than the Saints are willing to give him.

With this Saints team I feel like the players could be my friends...such a great group of guys.

We have to re-sign him. The chemistry between him and Kamara is just too invaluable to this team in terms of offensive production. They feed off one another. Splitting those two guys up would be a huge mistake, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Check out his locker room video on Instagram. Priceless.

(Posting a Reddit link bc I don't have an Instagram account)

I ❤️ Ingram.

He’s perfect in this offense and in this city. I hope we re-sign him.
I agree. Ingram is the muscle of the team. He runs so hard and he the whole so quick. I hope we re-sign him as well because he’s also our energy and the apparent life of the party!

After we win the Super Bowl Ingram’s value will probably be high. Hopefully he loves the city, coach and team as much as Brees does and figure out how to stay.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom