How many days before Shaq runs to Miami? (1 Viewer)

How long before Shaq singns with Miami?

• By July 10th

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • By training camp in Sept

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • He will not sign with Miami

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • He will sign with the Lakers

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
If he really wants to win another championship he should play for the veteran minimum
and accept any role they give him. But after the lebronathon, I'm pretty sick of the NBA. So I really don't care.

They can't afford him, even at the MLE. Atlanta has reportedly shown interest.

They'll have to desperately find someone that's willing to take on Beasley's contract in a trade in order to fit Shaq's price range.

miami has 2 rookie centers and 3 big stars. Shaq may want to go back to Miami. But I don't see it happening. I don't see Shaq signing until right before the season if he signs with anyone.

They'll have to desperately find someone that's willing to take on Beasley's contract in a trade in order to fit Shaq's price range.

I don't think shaq really needs the money anymore to play half a season. He just wants to have more titles than Kobe. Which will only happen if he joins the Heat.

If the Hornets can't make the finals and win next year, I hope the Cavs win it.

I don't think shaq really needs the money anymore to play half a season. He just wants to have more titles than Kobe. Which will only happen if he joins the Heat.

Yea well he can't retire tasting ***

I'm only referring to the Mid Level Exception, which is about $5.8 million this year. We all know Shaq wouldn't make the salary he's been getting previous years at nearly $20 million per year. Beasley is set to make nearly $5 million this season and he'd make that as a backup not getting that many minutes. Until they unload Beasley, the only players they'll target next will be veteran minimum players like in the $800k range.

Now that Lebron's gone, Cavs and NBA Finals shouldn't ever be spoken in the same sentence again because they only had a shot with him being on the team. I know Byron Scott is there now, but I don't see them getting past the 1st round if they actually make the playoffs next season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom