I Can't wait until we are discussing football again and not Legal matters (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
We have a game this week and the front page of this forum is filled with legal matters. We should be discussing how to improve our defense and the secondary. We should also be figuring out why roby hasnt gotten any time at the 4th wr position. Colston,Henderson,Moore, and Roby should be it.

I have it all figured out, but I am $100 million over the cap and my stud WR Jerry Rice has a hammy this week.

I think I prefer the legal threads to the "we have to bench every starter and start every rookie" threads.

We have a game this week and the front page of this forum is filled with legal matters. We should be discussing how to improve our defense and the secondary. We should also be figuring out why roby hasnt gotten any time at the 4th wr position. Colston,Henderson,Moore, and Roby should be it.
I like discussing how we are focusing on legal matters and not focusing on football. Someone should start a thread about it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom