In the woods this weekend, how do I hear.... (1 Viewer)

batonrougepig

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Hey all. I know, I know, somebody always ax's this every week. But is there an internet connection to listen to the game? And could somebody give a brother a link? I might be able to find a Dallas team broadcasting on the radio in deepest, darkest Arkansas. But I'd prefer the Saints broadcast. No TV out here in the deer woods. (True story: Yankee girl at work: "Is that where they keep the deer?")

Thanks saintsreport folks.

BTW, got a nice nine-point opening morning.

Also, and I know this pro'lly will keep somebody from turning me on to the link, but I had to start Kitna in my fantasy league. Only other option was Eli with Jacksonville coming in. Went back and forth. With Kitna lighting it up, and Eli inconsistent, had to do it. Me? I'm rooting for a 65-64 Saints win.

Geaux Saints.

shoulda went with Eli, only sounds you'll hear in the woods is that tree falling, or will it make a sound? Let us know.

seriously, if you have sirius/xm and a smart phone, you can download the app (for a fee I think) and you'll be able to listen on your phone. You used to be able to use flycast to listen but I don't think that works anymore.

Hey all. I know, I know, somebody always ax's this every week. But is there an internet connection to listen to the game? And could somebody give a brother a link? I might be able to find a Dallas team broadcasting on the radio in deepest, darkest Arkansas. But I'd prefer the Saints broadcast. No TV out here in the deer woods. (True story: Yankee girl at work: "Is that where they keep the deer?")

Thanks saintsreport folks.

BTW, got a nice nine-point opening morning.

Also, and I know this pro'lly will keep somebody from turning me on to the link, but I had to start Kitna in my fantasy league. Only other option was Eli with Jacksonville coming in. Went back and forth. With Kitna lighting it up, and Eli inconsistent, had to do it. Me? I'm rooting for a 65-64 Saints win.

Geaux Saints.
I didn't catch this the first time....this info would've been better kept to yourself. Turrble turrble post.

Go home (or to Dallas) and watch the game.

Tivo that deer thingy you are doing in the woods.

Start Manning

Get your priorities straight.

Go home (or to Dallas) and watch the game.

Tivo that deer thingy you are doing in the woods.

Start Manning

Get your priorities straight.

This. Why would you be missing a Saints game to go sit in a tree and shoot at deer ? Thats what workdays are for.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom