Is Taysom Hill still on the team? (1 Viewer)

If so, does Pete Carmichael know that? Should someone remind him that using Taysom = Success?

I’m sorry, but in the words of Logan Roy

There's no flow to our offense. How many times did we ruin our drives by running kamara up the middle.Carmicheal thinks playcall not players.

they’ve been limiting him for two weeks and I’m wondering if it’s due to the injury that caused him to miss the giants game.

Second game in a row I’ve not watched. Sorry it didn’t result in another win fellas. As to the OP I think Taysom is dinged.

They lost me on the first drive. 3rd down. Was begging for a screen knowing the pressure is coming. We pull some big drop 10 yard route crap.

The times we used Taysom felt so out of place it was wild. We didn’t give him a chance at all, and we also didn’t get him in there enough.

Look if we want to run ball here or there to try and get the downs to a medium set, why are we ligning up going elephants one way, running Kamara the opposite? If we are going to do these balanced tight formations, why are we going slow hand off Kamara?

How about we get Taysom out there and play some power football? Let the man go at it and see what he draws, give that wrinkle and mess up the defence. Every time you do that it sets up the Taysom pass, which again, if you’re playing smart, you cause the D to play a half step back trying to play Taysom. 2nd and medium, throw Taysom in there, see if we can’t move the D, maybe a power sweep the first time, maybe a counter the second, but make the D move off balance!

Im at a loss for how foolish this offence is. Stop waiting for Taysom spots, then when you can’t get them, try and force it.

Here’s an idea, start a drive with him in shotgun, or hey it’s 2nd and 7 roll him out with a choice route.

I’m not saying any of it would work but what I am saying is that when you run those personells, you slowing down the defence half a step, that’s the difference in winning and losing.

We were a half step behind all night. They were ahead. They knew we were gonna be man coverage, and just motioned us out of position, it’s not even hard to see, it’s shocking the lack of foresight in this staff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom