Jameis Winston , Tyreek Hill, Von Miller, and etc playing in FCF Celebrity game (1 Viewer)

How is this allowed? Winston looking a bit chubby

It looks like he's just standing so that's minimal risk and I assume he's been resting the leg a lot.

How is this allowed? Winston looking a bit chubby

Gotta be old i think to myself. But i saw a Winston Video called life after rehab posted by @woohoosaint the other day. He has exact same hair doo.

Especially in case of Hill. He signed a huge contract. If he got injured you can bet Miami would try very hard to void that contract

Gotta be old i think to myself. But i saw a Winston Video called life after rehab posted by @woohoosaint the other day. He has exact same hair doo.

Especially in case of Hill. He signed a huge contract. If he got injured you can bet Miami would try very hard to void that contract

Nope

Im astounded by the list. No way if i am an NFL player I would do that. Hell i stay away from any activity that would cause me injury and miss work.
Most of these guys hoop and do other activities besides training in the offseason. I get the concern but a lot of these guys like playing sports in general. There was a video last summer of Lamar playing touch football on a beach somewhere.

Hopefully he gets back in shape. Slim Winston was part of the changed Saints version of Winston lol

So, the game is apparently for charity

With how bad that pick was, I have to think he just wanted to say I’ve thrown a TD to Hill before lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom