Question Just heard lady who dat on SiriusXM…. (1 Viewer)

KCWhoDat

Formerly known as Saints4ever
Reaction score
Kansas City, MO and anywhere my company sends me.
She was a savage on the Watson subject…lmao

Sorry, that’s all I have on the subject. Thanks…😏.

Sorry, got busy at work and didn’t finish the post then I totally forgot about that I posted something….lol. Someone else covered it by now…thanks.

Last edited:
I heard it too.

She somewhat angrily shared her opinion that neither the NFL nor Watson cares about women.

She wasn't wrong.

Is Lady Who Dat a random female Saints fan, or is it someone I’m suppose to know?
Apparently, she’s a frequent visitor to the Sirius radio show with Pat Kirwin and Jim Miller.

I heard it too.

She somewhat angrily shared her opinion that neither the NFL nor Watson cares about women.

She wasn't wrong.
In most cases I agree that the NFL doesn't really care as long said player keeps bringing them money, but with Watson, nothing was ever proven beyond him messaging/texting (and flying them out, iirc) them. If there was even the slightest shred of evidence that he did any of what these girls accused him of doing, he's not being traded nor is he ever probably playing again. If one girl had proof, it'd basically say that at least some of those other supposed victims were telling the truth. But as it stands, it just looks like a couple girls were bitter that they couldn't keep digging off of him/take said relationship further/etc. and a bunch of other girls piled on seeing money signs. I mean, how is it that there's 30+ girls and none of them have any evidence proving anything? One of them is bound to have something, but it was more or less crickets. At worst, he's got some kind of masseuse fetish. That doesn't make him Bill Cosby or Darren Sharper.

You'd think people (not really referring to you, just broadly brushing) would've learned something about jumping conclusions after the Rittenhouse trial. Innocent until proven guilty. Not by the news or social media, but by a court.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom