NBA News Lakers Preparing Massive Offer to Hirer UCONN HC Dan Hurley [Mod Edit: Now JJ Reddick] (2 Viewers)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Website
sportsview360.com
Didn't have that on the bingo card. Lol

They better hope he's Jim Harbaugh of the NBA.

I guess LeBron is gone. What's going to happen? Just feels like Lakers just chasing big names that don't even make sense. You getting a coach that has less NBA experience than JJ Reddick. College is soooo widely different.

Typical of the Lakers to make the announcement on the first day of the FInals.

Only way they can get in the news on that day.

"But look at MEEEEEE!!"

I guess LeBron is gone. What's going to happen? Just feels like Lakers just chasing big names that don't even make sense. You getting a coach that has less NBA experience than JJ Reddick. College is soooo widely different.
In the article, it says LeBron has been impressed with Hurley

There's such a good track record of success for coaches jumping from college to the pros that I can understand the Lakers' thinking. :rolleyes:

Guess is he is gonna be the guy to help Bronny that keeps LeBron around. That's interesting on Hurley's part, continue to build an empire at UConn or start anew with one of the legendary organizations.

Guess is he is gonna be the guy to help Bronny that keeps LeBron around. That's interesting on Hurley's part, continue to build an empire at UConn or start anew with one of the legendary organizations.
Here's to me hoping someone like Phoenix screws over them and drafts Bronny.

Hurley staying at UConn.
Turned down 6yr $70m offer (seems kinda lowball-ish)
All that does is give him a raise at UConn. They gotta offer can't turn down money not UConn will give me good raise money.

Uconn probably re-up him to 55-60 million a year..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom