like this mock draft pick (1 Viewer)

stquest

Reaction score
pick 7b
Devine Ozigbo, RB, Nebraska – 5-foot-11, 230-pounds

It’s going to be very interesting to see where this kid goes in the draft. He’s not a top ten talent, not this year at least. Or I don’t think he is. We’ve seen plenty of running backs get passed over only to become stars and plenty of college and draft stars amount to nothing in the NFL.
Devin Ozigbo looks to me like if you took equal parts Darren Sproles and Craig “Ironhead” Heyward, put them in your NFL DNA mixing machine and created what some weird Saints fan mad scientist might think was a good idea. Who knows? Maybe it is.

It becomes a crap shoot that late in the draft. I would use a late rounder on him. Like it or not, the odds of Ingram (assuming he signs) & Kamara staying healthy every year is not smart. We need another back that we can draft and groom to be the successor to Ingram. A raw talent like this guy that we can coach up and mold might be the answer. After the Rick Leonard pick and the cutting of the two DB's from last year's draft I'm just hoping we find some gems that we can hold onto and not use our picks to essentially have camp bodies.

People act like we can't find Drew's successor in free-agency. It doesn't have to be by the draft.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom