Lucas Krull (1 Viewer)

madsaint1967

Healthy Inactive
Reaction score
Started looking at this guy's film and read his story after Joel Wilson didn't pass his physical and I'm impressed. Think he could be a good all around TE, he catches like a WR and he can block. Ran a 4.54 40yd at his pro day, and being 6'6" at 260 is NFL size we need. Hope he and Juwan Johnson can solve our TE drought. Plus, we stole him from the Cowboys who said they were going to draft him and didn't, then tried to get him UDFA but I think it ticked him off, so we swooped in.

Started looking at this guy's film and read his story after Joel Wilson didn't pass his physical and I'm impressed. Think he could be a good all around TE, he catches like a WR and he can block. Ran a 4.54 40yd at his pro day, and being 6'6" at 260 is NFL size we need. Hope he and Juwan Johnson can solve our TE drought. Plus, we stole him from the Cowboys who said they were going to draft him and didn't, then tried to get him UDFA but I think it ticked him off, so we swooped in.

IF all goes as planned, we’ll have JJ, FM, n Taysom as our top 3 TEs. But in his second year, I’d love to see Lucas go to TC, show improvement in his play, n compete HARD to make the 53 r even da PS as TE4!

Obviously, injuries are a part of the game. But THIS team has jus been soo damned snake bitten with injuries the last few seasons!!!! 🤬🤬🤬 Im tellin ya, NO team in the NFL needs to have good depth as much as US!!!!

Hope Krull can be one of those players who can step in n step UP if/when his number is called!!!

We’ll see

IF all goes as planned, we’ll have JJ, FM, n Taysom as our top 3 TEs. But in his second year, I’d love to see Lucas go to TC, show improvement in his play, n compete HARD to make the 53 r even da PS as TE4!

Obviously, injuries are a part of the game. But THIS team has jus been soo damned snake bitten with injuries the last few seasons!!!! 🤬🤬🤬 Im tellin ya, NO team in the NFL needs to have good depth as much as US!!!!

Hope Krull can be one of those players who can step in n step UP if/when his number is called!!!

We’ll see
I think for all intents and purposes, Krull is essentially our third TE at this point. Taysom isn't really a TE. I was nervous that DA was going to try and forcibly apply him as such last year but thankfully he kept his role.

Krull was an interesting prospect last year. Big, fast, move type guy. Has a chance to develop.
This lost him at 4.64 but several places say he ran a 4.54 at his pro day. So big dude that can move either way.

1684077342630.png
Apparently lack of strength is the one metric that weighs him down a bit.

I think he can develop into a solid back up TE. He's a big guy who after a year of NFL training should be stronger. We need the blocking ability from that position.

Take this for what it's worth but I have a friend who is apart of the Arkansas baseball staff who has nothing but negative things to say about Krull.

Both the staff and and players couldn't stand him. Hopefully he has matured since.

Krull.jpg

Take this for what it's worth but I have a friend who is apart of the Arkansas baseball staff who has nothing but negative things to say about Krull.

Both the staff and and players couldn't stand him. Hopefully he has matured since.
How does being a part of the Arkansas baseball staff allow this friend of yours to have insight into a football player who played for Florida and Pittsburgh?

How does being a part of the Arkansas baseball staff allow this friend of yours to have insight into a football player who played for Florida and Pittsburgh?
He was a two sport athlete that originally was going to play baseball and commitment to Arkansas.

Despite his incredible talent and physical skills it didn't work out partially because his horrendous attitude twoards fellow teammates and staff. Like I said I hope he's matured since.

So that would have been before his Freshman year of college?
Correct. From my understanding his character was a red flag during the recruitment process (from his own coach) but his talent was so undeniable they tried to look past it. "im 6'6 and better than everyone else" was basically how my friend described his personality.

The staff thought they could work though it but but decided to part ways before the season because of how unbelievably terrible he treated everyone from coaches to teammates.

Like I said it's been a few years and hopefully he's humbled himself and matured since.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom