Madden Owners, why is Sean Payton not in the game? (1 Viewer)

barto

All-Pro
Reaction score
i started my Connected Career mode last night as a Coach and Sean Payton was not available. Every other coach in the league was available to use, but not coach Payton. Was that done intentionally by EA Sports, so you could essentially start your own career or was it done because of the Bountygate Suspensions?

TIA

Short answer = yes. I haven't played Madden lately, but it has been brought up here that Vilma isn't on there this year due to the suspensions. It stands to reason that Sean Payton would suffer the same fate. It's a bunch of horsehockey as far as I'm concerned. Sorry for the coarse language.

Short answer = yes. I haven't played Madden lately, but it has been brought up here that Vilma isn't on there this year due to the suspensions. It stands to reason that Sean Payton would suffer the same fate. It's a bunch of horsehockey as far as I'm concerned. Sorry for the coarse language.

No worries about the language. I wasn't sure that after you choose your favorite team at the start of the game, if that somehow affected whether or not Coach Payton was available to use during the Connected Career Mode. It's such BS that Payton isn't allowed to be in the game and you don't even have an option to change the coach's name.

Instead of choosing an existing you can opt to change the coach and name himj whatever you want. I played around and simmed the first season and Vilma came back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom