Manning Cast for Tonight's Game (1 Viewer)

truerjulie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I need to watch the main broadcast because Saints games are serious business. But I'd really love to see what the Mannings have to say, too. Apparently Marshawn Lynch is a going to be a guest and he is always hilarious. So ... anyone out there with ESPN+ who is capable of capturing the Eli and Payton broadcast for posterity so fellow fans could watch it tomorrow, I'd be very grateful. ESPN doesn't offer replays or I'd pony up for the subscription. Thanks in advance to any tech savvy Who Dats who can make this happen!

I need to watch the main broadcast because Saints games are serious business. But I'd really love to see what the Mannings have to say, too. Apparently Marshawn Lynch is a going to be a guest and he is always hilarious. So ... anyone out there with ESPN+ who is capable of capturing the Eli and Payton broadcast for posterity so fellow fans could watch it tomorrow, I'd be very grateful. ESPN doesn't offer replays or I'd pony up for the subscription. Thanks in advance to any tech savvy Who Dats who can make this happen!

Try this website tomorrow…..

Dude you are missing out.

This would normally be one of those games where I would miserably chew my fingernails while downing altogether too much Scotch.

But the ESPN2 broadcast actually makes it fun anyway. The brothers are both amusing and intellectual. The guests are either amusing (Lynch) or both amusing and insightful ((Brady). Drew is the only guy who could ease the stress of the fourth quarter.

So I watched regular broadcast…..was Drew a fan of the good guys or just neutral?

I accidently didn't record the ESPN2 version which I was going to watch if we won.

Anyone know of a source? (PM me).

Too distracting for me. I didn't like missing the refs penalty calls and having to find out the result right before the next play. Drew was boring but honest on the one play where Jameis looked lost. ML said what everyone was thinking on the Gino misplay.

I didn't have a choice of broadcast where I live.

I'd like a link to the Manning Cast too if anyone has it (PM is fine.) It was too distracting during the game but since we won I'd like to watch it.

One downside I saw from the cast is that they talk over the refs calls so you do not know what is going on. ESPN should lower their voices when the ref is about to make a call.

It was a nice change. I found the Monday night crew a little annoying and changed the channel in the second quarter.

One downside I saw from the cast is that they talk over the refs calls so you do not know what is going on. ESPN should lower their voices when the ref is about to make a call.

It was a nice change. I found the Monday night crew a little annoying and changed the channel in the second quarter.
I found that to be a plus, as the refs were as annoying as Mike Hoss.

I had it recorded and watched it back.

I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Peyton is a comedic talent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom