Marcel Dareus to be a cap casualty???? (1 Viewer)

Absolutely.

Issue is obviously going to be cost. We won’t be looking to give any DTs long term, big $$ deals. But if he or Jernigan are willing to take a shorter deal, for sure. Especially since SP mentioned DT as a need.

Actually, right now, we need both positions. At least until Tyler Davison is (hopefully) re-signed.

Yeah, I'm assuming Davison will be back, if not I still wouldnt go after Dareus though.

We also have Stallworth and Bromley that will be back

Yeah, I'm assuming Davison will be back, if not I still wouldnt go after Dareus though.

Both Davison and Bromley are FA's. Bromley only signed a 1 yr. deal last season. I would really like to see us re-sign both Davison and Bromley. But we may lose one or both of them.

Didn’t one of our players recently say Davison was the only one expected to leave in FA?

Yes without a doubt. Marcel is a plug in the middle of the line. I love Tyler Davison but Marcel would be an upgrade. I'm always down for an upgrade. Just depends on the type of contract he is looking for

I'm more for getting a low price journeyman and resigning Davison. Once Onyemata and Rankins are back I don't think we need much help, so I wouldn't want to dump too many resources there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom