Meanwhile Sean Payton is Sean Paytoning in Denver (5 Viewers)

Good Riddance to that entire scheme. Rookie QB and I bet 75 cents he throws 40+ times this game.
I have been a fan the entire history of this franchise (60 years old), went to games in Tulane Stadium.

This is the first time in our history that this sort of position has ever happened, when we are crowing over our former Super Bowl winning coach getting roasted by our two-40 burger offensive juggernaut.

If you live long enough everything will happen.

I bitched for years because of Payton's scheme was not complementing the defense. The defense would be on the field for 10 minutes and we scored in 3 plays so the defense had to go out for another 10 minutes, and we scored in 3 plays... until we got stopped and the defense was worn out the rest of the game.

his system is outdated
This, when the league shifted to more 2 high Safety to take away the deep ball he never adjusted.

We thought it was because Drew’s arm was weakening, and that played a part but it was the start of a league wide trend.

You have to be able to run vs light boxes and Payton refuses to call runs.

Just shotgun short passes and an occasional run

Good Riddance to that entire scheme. Rookie QB and I bet 75 cents he throws 40+ times this game.
Funny how when a coach or player leaves no what the terms of their departure all of the past achievements and all they have done for their franchise is just trashed for no good reason.

I did not remember seeing this type of opinion when we were winning he was a genius.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom