Mike Ditka suffers heart attack. (Doing well.) (1 Viewer)

Too much Polish sausage for Thanksgiving, must’ve gotten lodged in the lining of his heart.

tAu5e5.gif

But in all seriousness, get well soon, Coach.

Too much Polish sausage for Thanksgiving, must’ve gotten lodged in the lining of his heart.

tAu5e5.gif

God, and I thought I was going to hell for thinking this when I saw the title. Glad I won't be the only one in hell lol

RIP Chris Farley, get well soon Coach.

I remember when they announced Ditka as head coach it was the happiest day in my life, too bad it didn't work out

tAu5e5.gif

RIP Chris Farley. I saw Tommy Boy on TV a few weeks ago. David Spade is nothing without him.

God, and I thought I was going to hell for thinking this when I saw the title. Glad I won't be the only one in hell lol

RIP Chris Farley, get well soon Coach.

Well at least we’ll have some good company in hell. :hihi:

Had “doing well” not been in the thread title, I probably wouldn’t have done it honestly but since he seems to be doing stable I couldn’t help myself.

RIP Chris Farley. I saw Tommy Boy on TV a few weeks ago. David Spade is nothing without him.

It certainly was a great bit. Definitely love that guy. Another movie of his I love that is vastly underrated is ‘Beverly Hills Ninja’. It’s simultaneously comically bad and charmingly funny thanks to Farley.

Get well, big guy!

For the younger WhoDats, this website started out as “IronEra.com” in tribute to Iron Mike Ditka taking over as Saints’ HC in 1997.

Obviously, the post-Ditka website morphed into SaintsReport.com

We need to have a special 25th anniversary celebration of this website in 2022!

Maybe, just maybe ...Coach Mike could be invited, if he’s still around.

For any naysayers: I said “maybe.”

:gosaints:

I remember flying back from Chicago to New Orleans for work one time and I sat right next to him. This was a few years after he was fired as our coach.

He saw I was wearing a Saints hoodie and introduced himself. I wasn't gonna bother him, but he said hello first, lol. I talked football with him the whole flight. He had a lot of love for the Benson family and honestly wanted to turn our team around. He bought me drinks and gave me a cigar as we were getting ready to get off the flight. Super nice guy and he has pulled for the Saints since.

Get well coach!!!!

Last edited:
I remember flying back from Chicago to New Orleans for work one time and I sat right next to him. This was a few years after he was fired as our coach.

He saw I was wearing a Saints hoodie and introduced himself. I want gonna bother him, but he said hello first, lol. I talked football with him the whole flight. He had a lot of love for the Benson family and honestly wanted to turn our team around. He bought me drinks and gave me a cigar as we were getting ready to get off the flight. Super nice guy and he has pulled for the Saints since.

Get well coach!!!!
Nice story! Thx for sharing! :9:

:gosaints:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom