MLB 2022 Season (1 Viewer)

Wisco Steve

WI 3/4 FL 1/4
Reaction score
Sort of a catchall thread for anything baseball related this season.
I love the game and still enjoy playing some fantasy and also gambling on it.
Happy Opening Day and GO BREWERS!

Fried was hot garbage. But the Braves bullpen looks good. Between the Braves and Jays, I am looking forward to this season.

Fried was hot garbage. But the Braves bullpen looks good. Between the Braves and Jays, I am looking forward to this season.
Braves are very good. How bout Strider?! I have been tracking him since they took him in 2020, dude zoomed thru 5 levels last year! From low A ball to the bigs. I caught one of his starts last week in North Port at spring training...was the same kind of gas he was showing last night.

For those who enjoy beisbol, Corbin Burnes has a perfect game through four innings in the Cubs @ Brewers game.

This is my friend. He isn't a very lucky pitcher (this literally happened a couple of hrs ago and his sis sent this to me lol)...

Halos are looking good so far. Ohtani had a pretty nice stat line the other day with 7.0IP 6H 0R 0ER 0 B and 11Ks on 99 pitches 81 of which were thrown for strikes. Only series losses so far have been the opener to the Astros (who we won a 3 game series 2-1 against in Houston in the 2nd week of the season) and to the Orioles. Also split against the White Sox 2-2.

This is my friend. He isn't a very lucky pitcher (this literally happened a couple of hrs ago and his sis sent this to me lol)...
My father and I had this argument a few times. He'd volunteer to be home plate ump at our little league games.
I'm like why are you umping behind the pitchers mound ? He said I'm bat blind. I said you are in the way of a hit up
the middle and in the way of the short stop and 2nd baseman fielding areas . He never got hit in the jewels, I told him
if you are bat blind,don't be a HP ump.

We'll probably hear about the Twins stealing signs, or Garret Cole tipping his pitches. 8 hits and 5 home runs in 2 1/3 innings. He had given up 6 homers all year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom