N/S Monday Night double header (56 Viewers)

RaginSaint93

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Buccaneers vs Ravens

Cardinals vs Chargers (But that game is on ESPN plus for some reason)

Anyways go Ravens!!!

This tweet is hilarious, just felt like dropping it here for some unrelated reason.

The entire reason for that is the NFL doesn’t have a reasonably priced, convenient place to stream all their games.

You can either spend hundreds of dollars a year on multiple platforms to gain the ability to watch any game you want, or just jump on a single stream source and get the same results for free.

It’s also why pirating of movies is making a comeback. They’ve broken streaming up into too many different services that are charging more money and instituting restrictive account rules.

If you provide the consumer a reasonably priced service that is convenient to use, they will buy it.

I’m laid up with a nasty bout of Covid, so I have nothing better to do them watch both. More excited about the Cardinals Chargers game honestly. I haven’t seen the new Harbaugh Chargers and the Kyler Murray/ Harrison Jr is exciting to watch.

I’m laid up with a nasty bout of Covid, so I have nothing better to do them watch both. More excited about the Cardinals Chargers game honestly. I haven’t seen the new Harbaugh Chargers and the Kyler Murray/ Harrison Jr is exciting to watch.

I hope and pray that you feel better soon. God bless you

You ded

Get unded

Hope you get better man.

I agree...the Chargers game is the one I will be keying in on. Want to see if we have any shot next week or not.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom