N/S More terrible officiating today. (1 Viewer)

Cincy Saint

VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Two PI calls - one no call for Bills which made them settle for a FG. and one terrible call where the Bucs WR pulled the Bills defender down but the called DPI

Absurd taunting call against Von Bell which killed a turnover for the Bengals and helped the Niners pull out a win

Ugh

The officiating in the Bucs games was laughable. But, it’s Brady
The Bucs are a dirty team… maybe the dirtiest team in the entire league.
…and no player is as dirty as Devin White! That dude is out there trying to injure people. He ended Winston’s season with the dirty horse-collar… he’s always looking to add an extra twist to ankle and such on tackles… and he tried his best to injure Josh Allen yesterday (riding him down on the back of his legs out of bounds)! He’s talented… and I know he’s a LSU guy, but I hate him.

He’s going to target Taysom next week all game long, and he’s going to try to injure him. White is fine with taking a 15 yard penalty or a slap-on-the-wrist fine from the league, as long as he can end someone’s season.

Two PI calls - one no call for Bills which made them settle for a FG. and one terrible call where the Bucs WR pulled the Bills defender down but the called DPI

Absurd taunting call against Von Bell which killed a turnover for the Bengals and helped the Niners pull out a win

Ugh
There were a couple of blatant PI not called as well in the Cincy game. The PI calls and non-calls in the Bills-Bucs game were pretty awful too. I hate when officiating is inconsistent. Just makes it hard to watch the game.

There were a couple of blatant PI not called as well in the Cincy game. The PI calls and non-calls in the Bills-Bucs game were pretty awful too. I hate when officiating is inconsistent. Just makes it hard to watch the game.

The problem is that it’s actually consistent! You know they won’t make the 50-50 calls against Brady. Never have and never will!

The problem is that it’s actually consistent! You know they won’t make the 50-50 calls against Brady. Never have and never will!
Yeah, but I'd argue they weren't 50-50 calls. I mean, like the PI on the Bills when Evans actually pulled the defender into him.

Yep. I'm no conspiracy theorist but it does feel like everything goes against our Saints.
I had to run an errand yesterday, so I recorded the Bengals Niners 4th qt and OT.

Watched the Niners pull it out and got the CBS bonus coverage of the horrid calls in the Bills game and the Bucs pulling that one out.

Needless to say, I kinda wished I hadn’t watched them.

Imagine having a job where you consistently screw up but can always just say, "My bad"...and then carry on like normal.
The only thing fans of any team deserve is consistency. It's a foreign word to the NFL though. If you are not going to
throw a flag on Diggs at the end of regulation that's fine. I can live with that. What you can't do is follow that up with
a flag against Williams in OT. The latter was worse than the no call because Williams pulled the defender into him. The
flag should have been OPI. You can't do this. You just can't.

It’s not a conspiracy against the Saints. It’s a conspiracy that all the games are called a certain way to help attain a storyline/narrative. This is sports entertainment. If the SB ends up Belicheck Vs. Brady, then the fix was in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom