Morestead Cut (Merged) (1 Viewer)

We already committed to another punter and he’s going back to the Jets

If Morstead gave the Jets his word, I don’t honestly expect him to go against that, but the Saints aren’t committed to Hedley unless they want to be.

If Morstead gave the Jets his word, I don’t honestly expect him to go against that, but the Saints aren’t committed to Hedley unless they want to be.
While I agree, they wouldn’t have held him on board if they weren’t ok with being tied to him.

While I agree, they wouldn’t have held him on board if they weren’t ok with being tied to him.

If another punter is out there, or becomes available, that they like better, you don’t think they’d make the move? That’s how it works.

And I’m not saying there is or will be, but you’re talking about Hedley likes it’s some kind of done deal now they can’t move on from if they decided to.

If another punter is out there, or becomes available, that they like better, you don’t think they’d make the move? That’s how it works.

And I’m not saying there is or will be, but you’re talking about Hedley likes it’s some kind of done deal now they can’t move on from if they decided to.
Nope, that’s how you’re comprehending it.

I only said we aren’t going after Morestead and he was going back to the Jets. Both true.

I shouldn’t have said committed, I should have said obviously have faith in.

The second response I said if they weren’t ok being tied to him they wouldn’t have kept him. Again, 100% factual.

Of course if they like someone better they would go after them, and I wouldn’t mind if they did. However, again, they obviously have faith in this guy.

I'm pretty sure the Saints will have one or more punters signed to the practice squad to start the season.

I only said we aren’t going after Morestead and he was going back to the Jets. Both true.

The second response I said if they weren’t ok being tied to him they wouldn’t have kept him. Again, 100% factual.

Of course if they like someone better they would go after them, and I wouldn’t mind if they did. However, again, they obviously have faith in this guy.
I think part of the decision to keep Hedley over Gilikin was he was the primary holder for Groot.

No, they have to have a punter and they decided to keep him of the two they had in camp. That’s what we know. It’s unknown how much faith they have in him or if they are entertaining the possibility of a change as players hit the market.

Again, I’m not saying they will make a change, but they absolutely can if they decide to.

Anyway, back to daydreaming about a Morstead reunion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom