MT expected to practice today. Progressing well. (1 Viewer)

No way MT doesn't play. I'm sure it's been killing him to be sitting. I read that Kamara was not having any symptoms so he should be good to go.

How's Kamara doing? Any symptoms?
Something I've been wondering on the whole "symptoms" thing...

Is that on the honor system? Basically the only "symptom" you can test is fever.

So if a player is feeling fatigue or headaches (the two main symptoms i've heard from those with covid) is it on the honor system for him to report that? Can the player just keep that to themselves and as long as he has no fever is considered "symptom free"?

I'm just curious. It all seems so random.

giphy.gif

Is that on the honor system? Basically the only "symptom" you can test is fever.

So if a player is feeling fatigue or headaches (the two main symptoms i've heard from those with covid) is it on the honor system for him to report that? Can the player just keep that to themselves and as long as he has no fever is considered "symptom free"?

I mean it would be advantageous for the player to be honest. If he comes back early by lying about his condition, it puts the whole team at risk right? I find it hard to believe he wouldn't be transparent with all Doctors he's been working with.

Well, you could have the medical team eat a bunch of beans and stink up the exam room before Kamara comes in. If he doesn't noticeably wince, he's lost his sense of smell and is therefore symptomatic.

Well, you could have the medical team eat a bunch of beans and stink up the exam room before Kamara comes in. If he doesn't noticeably wince, he's lost his sense of smell and is therefore symptomatic.
just curious. not starting the whole "covid talk". but is that true? 2 of the 5 people i've known thats gotten covid, said their sense of smell was gone for about a month. i thought you were only "symptomatic" for 10 days?

I mean it would be advantageous for the player to be honest. If he comes back early by lying about his condition, it puts the whole team at risk right? I find it hard to believe he wouldn't be transparent with all Doctors he's been working with.

But how close is he working with doctors while technically quarantined from the team? Is it Zoom visits?

Also, regardless if he has symptoms - he still has to test negative a number of times before he's allowed to return, correct?

So if he's negative but still experiencing symptoms, is he a risk to the team?

But if he admits to symptoms - he can't even be considered for return until several days after those have subsided - if he's being transparent.

So there is a benefit to the player to hide symptoms and then get into the "no symptom positive" protocol which allows for an earlier return after no longer testing positive.

Does that make sense? I realize I'm probably doing a poor job of expressing this hypothetical.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom