N/S My wife passed away (7 Viewers)

Reaction score
On Sunday morning, my wife of 22 years passed away from complications due to two strokes.
The past few days have been really difficult for me.
I watched the Dallas game with one of my younger brothers all the while remembering how much she loved our Saints. Drew Brees and Taysom Hill were her two favorite players.
She grew up in Minnesota, was a Vikings fan & Twins fan, as well as a Houston Astros fan. For the Saints - Vikings games we always wore out favorite team gear - her Vikings, mine the Saints.
She loved football and I'm going to miss watching LSU and Saints games with her.
RIP my Lynni ... I love you.

On Sunday morning, my wife of 22 years passed away from complications due to two strokes.
The past few days have been really difficult for me.
I watched the Dallas game with one of my younger brothers all the while remembering how much she loved our Saints. Drew Brees and Taysom Hill were her two favorite players.
She grew up in Minnesota, was a Vikings fan & Twins fan, as well as a Houston Astros fan. For the Saints - Vikings games we always wore out favorite team gear - her Vikings, mine the Saints.
She loved football and I'm going to miss watching LSU and Saints games with her.
RIP my Lynni ... I love you.
Condolences friend. RIP sweet lady.

I’m so sorry. I hope that you have lots of friends and family to lean on in this tough time. I cannot imagine the pain you must be feeling. As others have said above, if you ever just need someone to talk to from a distance, don’t hesitate to reach out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom