Saints Never thought I’d see the day! Defense legit!! (1 Viewer)

Does anyone know how many consecutive games we’ve had without allowing a single rusher to exceed 100 yards? I think it’s been a very long time.

And I still feel like people don't believe in them yet. We were hurt for so long by defensive sieves. Even in the last game, Falcons made a late surge and many were expressing concerns that we couldn't hold them off. If it were a FG to win, i'd worry. But we've shown much.

We need to carry this into the postseason. It's not a joke this time. I'm not sure how I'll feel if we don't go deep. If we don't get back to the big dance.

Most of us eat, sleep & breathe Black & Gold. We love our team, and we believe we're gonna make some noise in the postseason. Yes, we're legit, but:

a. Don't eat the cheese. Records are set to be broken.

b. Don't believe that our **** don't stink. That late fumble by Taysom could have easily been brought back to the house, and the Saints talking this week about why we're 9-3, and looking up at Green Bay in the driver's seat for the bye.

c. The Steelers just got beat AT HOME by the Washington "no name" team. Wanna camp out there for minute?

We don't have to look any further than the last three postseasons when the Saints had to put a Gone Fishin' sign out after the last game. Our team is focused this year, and we have nearly all of the right pieces. But this is not gonna be a cakewalk to get the Lombardi.

Having said that, I certainly like our chances in the 2020/21 season! :ezbill:

Just win, baby!!!! WhoDat!

:gosaints:

I noticed this so far this season, didn't realize it was longer than that. We have built this defense very well the last few years and beyond.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom