New Clap Your Hands Say Yeah! (1 Viewer)

Loose Cannon

Tangibles
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Kinda sucks on the first few spins.

Also I've determined that I don't really like the Shins, after giving two of their albums a chance.

I've got both of the new albums, and I have private messages turned on :shrug:

the new shins album is growing on me, and I kinda liked Clap Your Hands Say Yeah on my first listen. I'm realllly liking Of Montreal's new one.

i have to admit, i do not dig the new clap your hands quite as much as the first album. but I have heard the whole album, and I am quite pleased with it. I also like the new shins album and have it one the way. both bands I feel you need to let every album grow on you, but i understand if some don't feel the same.

Is "Some Loud Thunder" really distorted or is that just Yahoo's version?

AFA The Shins, I concur - I've tried but I just don't care for them.

I wasn't that impressed with it either, but I have a hard time with most indie stuff unfortunately.

Clutch and moe. albums are the only 2007 releases that get repeated play so far.

Is "Some Loud Thunder" really distorted or is that just Yahoo's version?

Ted, sounds just like the last one as far as quality is concerned.

just realized that's the name of the album, too. I was asking about the song "Some Loud Thunder". It's distorted as all hell to the point of being unlistenable.

I'm realllly liking Of Montreal's new one.

I can't wait to check that out and I hear the Apples In Stereo are back working on a new one. I wish I could see them together, they are my two favs right now.

Severum, what is moe?

Jam band, The Conch is their latest album, got it off Jacob's rec in the 2006 thread. Released to retail a few days ago, on oink also. Slight departure from their earlier cds and meanders in a few spots, but pretty cohesive overall.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom