New FBI Documents Show Hillary Clinton Suffered A Brain Injruy (1 Viewer)

LOONEY

gulf war vet
Reaction score
“However, in December of 2012, Clinton suffered a concussion and then around the New Year had a blood clot,” the FBI report states. “Based on her doctor’s advice, she could only work at State for a few hours a day and could not recall every briefing she received

Hillary Clinton Told FBI She Could Not Remember State Department Briefings After Brain Injury - Breitbart

Also More from the FBI-
Hillary Clinton repeatedly could not “recall” the answers to 27 different questions from the FBI about her private email server and communications habits

Hillary Clinton

SaintJ

hard, pipe-hittin'
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
The kind that causes people to transpose letters in words?

GhostFace

Boom Box
Reaction score
“However, in December of 2012, Clinton suffered a concussion and then around the New Year had a blood clot,” the FBI report states. “Based on her doctor’s advice, she could only work at State for a few hours a day and could not recall every briefing she received

Hillary Clinton Told FBI She Could Not Remember State Department Briefings After Brain Injury - Breitbart

Also More from the FBI-
Hillary Clinton repeatedly could not “recall” the answers to 27 different questions from the FBI about her private email server and communications habits

Hillary Clinton
Didn't we already know about her illness? I sure did. :idunno:

lades

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Well Looney, that woman who bumped her head is going to kick the Republicans ***** because she is the only capable, experienced, level headed candidate out there... and the Republicans can't doing anything about it, because they have Trump!.. I still can't get over it... Trump!... no experience... braggart.. sociopathic, nutjob, flip flopping, amoral blowhard. And as embarrassing it is for the world to see just how many idiots there are in this country, it is still so absurdly funny and almost worth it... Trump!... (which I believe means to fart in some parts of Britain).

Severum

Staff member
Administrator
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
Didn't we already know about her illness? I sure did. :idunno:
Yep. The concussion and blood clot were widely reported by mainstream news outlets back in 2012. Many of the sites that are pushing the modern Clinton health conspiracies were claiming that Clinton faked her concussion back then.

Reaction score
What we didn't know was that her brain injury was affecting her last month when she talked to the FBI. What else has she forgotten? Or is it just another Clinton lie to keep the truth from the FBI? Hillary.."Now where did I put the Nuclear Football codes? Oh yea I emailed them to my home server to keep them safe."

xardoz

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Well Looney, that woman who bumped her head is going to kick the Republicans ***** because she is the only capable, experienced, level headed candidate out there...
... and a thieving, lying, amoral piece of political filth.

Have we degraded so much as a people that we lower ourselves to support unethical, belligerents as we have running for the POTUS?

Frickin' sickening.

Severum

Staff member
Administrator
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
What we didn't know was that her brain injury was affecting her last month when she talked to the FBI. What else has she forgotten? Or is it just another Clinton lie to keep the truth from the FBI? Hillary.."Now where did I put the Nuclear Football codes? Oh yea I emailed them to my home server to keep them safe."
She had a well documented concussion and memory loss is a common symptom from concussions. Having memory loss from that time period is a perfectly logical possibility. Most people, especially seniors, have issues recalling details from 3+ years ago even without a brain injury.

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Most people period have poor recall of details of things from work from a year ago unless there was some reason at the time to see the detail recalled as extremely significant or unusual compared to another day at work. We just don't bother keeping tabs on things that don't stand out as important. I bet no one remembers for certain what they had for dinner on August 3rd unless it was a special occasion for friends or family or was in some other way really out of the ordinary.

I'm fairly certain that asking anyone here whether or not they read a particular email on a Tuesday in March or whether they might have just marked it as read on Wednesday might have a less than 80% match rate with what a security camera record might show. Most people when asked would sanely admit they have no idea whether they actually read a mail from Pete in accounting about a car with it's headlights on or not.

None of the emails asked about seem to be particularly unusual or different from things that would have been about the same as any other day at work.

Forgetting an e-mail that OBL had been located finally is pretty different from remembering whether an average work e-mail said x or y or was discussed with z.

J-Donk

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
She had a well documented concussion and memory loss is a common symptom from concussions. Having memory loss from that time period is a perfectly logical possibility. Most people, especially seniors, have issues recalling details from 3+ years ago even without a brain injury.
This would be plausible for one event, maybe one period of time. If you look at all the "can't recall" statements for specific events, and emails. She suffered, and continues to suffer from very serious memory issues.

FWtex

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
She had a well documented concussion and memory loss is a common defense from criminal convictions. Having memory loss from that time period is a perfectly logical for the clintons defense. Most people, especially seniors, have issues recalling details from 3+ years ago even without a brain injury.
FIFY.

" Most people, especially seniors, have issues recalling details from 3+ years ago even without a brain injury."

I really like this last line! So why are you pushing a senior with memory loss for president?

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Take off the foil and grab a whiff and a clue.

You're as ridiculous as liberals during Iran Contra who made so much of the ear whisper and "I don't recall" for Ollie North. Sure on a handful of the most important items it was something that you could challenge, but 90% of the weird banal details being asked about, "Colonel North do you remember if the fencing was rolled up on the North or South side of the driveway before it was installed?" "I don't recall" seemed usual. Get over your Bernie crush and move back to the rational world.

J-Donk

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Take off the foil and grab a whiff and a clue.

You're as ridiculous as liberals during Iran Contra who made so much of the ear whisper and "I don't recall" for Ollie North. Sure on a handful of the most important items it was something that you could challenge, but 90% of the weird banal details being asked about, "Colonel North do you remember if the fencing was rolled up on the North or South side of the driveway before it was installed?" "I don't recall" seemed usual. Get over your Bernie crush and move back to the rational world.
Reagan also said the same thing, and he suffered from Alzheimer's. Either she lied to the FBI, or she can't remember much from her time at state. Those are the facts. No amount of bringing up past scandals changes reality.

Why would anyone use Iran Contra as a defense?

Severum

Staff member
Administrator
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
FIFY.

" Most people, especially seniors, have issues recalling details from 3+ years ago even without a brain injury."

I really like this last line! So why are you pushing a senior with memory loss for president?
I'm not a fan of Clinton and not pushing her for president. Trump is older than Clinton and I doubt he can recall minor details from 3+ years ago. I'm half their age and even I can't recall mundane events from that far back.

Reaction score
Here is a list of what she said she couldn't remember yo the FBI.

When she received security clearance
Being briefed on how to handle classified material
How many times she used her authority to designate items classified
Any briefing on how to handle very top-secret "Special Access Program" material
How to select a target for a drone strike
How the data from her mobile devices was destroyed when she switched devices
The number of times her staff was given a secure phone
Why she didn’t get a secure Blackberry
Receiving any emails she thought should not be on the private system
Did not remember giving staff direction to create private email account
Getting guidance from state on email policy
Who had access to her Blackberry account
The process for deleting her emails
Ever getting a message that her storage was almost full
Anyone besides Huma Abedin being offered an account on the private server
Being sent information on state government private emails being hacked
Receiving cable on State Dept personnel securing personal email accounts
Receiving cable on Bryan Pagliano upgrading her server
Using an iPad mini
An Oct. 13, 2012, email on Egypt with Clinton pal Sidney Blumenthal
Jacob Sullivan using personal email
State Department protocol for confirming classified information in media reports
Every briefing she received after suffering concussions
Being notified of a FOIA request on Dec. 11, 2012
Being read out of her clearance
Any further access to her private email account from her State

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Either she lied to the FBI, or she can't remember much from her time at state. Those are the facts. No amount of bringing up past scandals changes reality.

Why would anyone use Iran Contra as a defense?
Or she's a normal human being who doesn't recall minutiae about working days years ago. I guarantee you don't remember similar minutia from arbitrary things from your work 3+ years ago.

The shallow partisan hack of asking more and more mundane questions to get the news bytes each day in Iran Contra were similarly disingenuous attempts to spin as trying to act like it's odd to remember if you saw a popup message during a particular week at work, when an IP phone system was installed, did you get or read a PDF attachment that came from IT about it before June 7 or after?

It's ridiculously trying to make not remembering out to be some unusual or suspicious thing when it plainly isn't in most of these cases.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom