New Orleans Saints Font? (1 Viewer)

WhoDatster81

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
My search results keep leading me back to here:
famousfonts.smackbomb.com/fonts/neworleanssaints.php

The font listed is "Solemnity" - but that's not the most current font. Anyone know where I can land the current official font? I'm working on some wallpapers I'll be sharing later. Thanks!

What's the problem? Solemnity is still the font. You just need to remove the dot on top of the i.

not even close. look at the T for instance. go to the official website and compare that to Solemnity. Not the same.

Alright you are right. The closest I can get is replacing the base of the T with the base of the I. For right now until someone makes a custom font there isn't much you can do.

that's probably the best thing to do.

send me the vector file and i'll see if I can make it a ttf

Solemnity is the font....... However, if you have an iphone there is an app called "What The Font" which allows you to take a photo (using your iphone) of any font; it then analizes the type of font and tells you what style it is...... This is a free app (or at least when I got it) and like all "free apps" it isnt perfect, but I will say that it's fairly accurate.

No. it is not the font. I work with type for a living as a graphic artist. it's not the same. it's close, but not the same. return your free app. ha.

Here ya go try this one.It was actually done by mikaloyd one of the guys on the site.

http://dc262.4shared.com/download/IFMapmQ-/sollemnifty.ttf

Summary of "Solemnity" Font Family

Quantity of font subfamilys - 1
Family size - 61 Kb
Files:
- sollemnifty.ttf

Font Subfamily - Regular

File
sollemnifty.ttf

File size
61 Kb

Unique font identifier
Solemnity - Regular

Full font name
Solemnity

Version
Macromedia Fontographer 4.1.3 7/21/00

Postscript name
Solemnity-Regular

Attachments

• 2010-08-11_102933.jpg
    2010-08-11_102933.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 21
Here ya go try this one.It was actually done by mikaloyd one of the guys on the site.

http://dc262.4shared.com/download/IFMapmQ-/sollemnifty.ttf

Summary of "Solemnity" Font Family

Quantity of font subfamilys - 1
Family size - 61 Kb
Files:
- sollemnifty.ttf

Font Subfamily - Regular

File
sollemnifty.ttf

File size
61 Kb

Unique font identifier
Solemnity - Regular

Full font name
Solemnity

Version
Macromedia Fontographer 4.1.3 7/21/00

Postscript name
Solemnity-Regular

um, did you read the thread?

Did you install this version and try it?
Its not the same version you have.
This version was re done by someone on the site.
The Solemnity font was quite old looking,so he edited it,looks great.Just trying to help.
If you need examples of how it looks replicating the Saints logo you can look in the wallpaper section,plenty there.:9:

Did you install this version and try it?
Its not the same version you have.
This version was re done by someone on the site.
The Solemnity font was quite old looking,so he edited it,looks great.Just trying to help.
If you need examples of how it looks replicating the Saints logo you can look in the wallpaper section,plenty there.:9:

Touché salesman, I will install and try tonight. Thank you. If it's not I will just trace in illustrator. Regardless I will be thanking everyone in this thread when I post the wall paper.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom