Now we get a full week of overreactions the other way lol (11 Viewers)

BBarnes

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Saints are fine. Of course we weren’t as good as we looked in week 1 and week 2.

However, there’s plenty that said this was not the easiest game to win and likely a loss for us. Am I happy the way it went down? No!

But I’d rather find the stuff we need to clean up before next week rather than not till next week. We didn’t play well as a complete team and still had a chance to win against maybe the most desperate team in the league going into this week.

Let’s at least wait one more week before all the crazy overreactions.

It also lacks skill players like a true number 2 WR & NFL TE. Look at the stat lines for all the players not named Alvin or Chris. Lots of nothing...

It's not the skill players. Didn't matter who the Saints lined up at WR, TE, or RB when Carr is getting instant pressure on 3 stop drops or the RB is dodging guys at the handoff. When you look at the push the Saints OL had against Dallas, they established the line of scrimmage three or four yards downfield. Today it was the opposite.

Gotta win the in the trenches first, then worry about the sexy positions later. This offense cannot die like this because one player got hurt.

Not getting to 3-0 was costly.

Plus Dallas looking like they legit suck. Count me as one who wasnt overly excited about the previous two weeks.

Panthers and Dallas played like Garbage any decent NFL team should blow those teams out. We learned nothing about NO those two games.

Today we learned more about N.O in this loss, than the two easy victories.

I still had many questions after the two wins

Over-reaction? I see another 9 win season at best here. Nothing really has changed. We were on cloud 9 after two games this year, same thing last year. I held off on any over-reactions last week because I wanted to see how we would do the next couple of games and I am glad I did because we are exactly who we thought we were. Until I see another HoF QB sitting under center this team is not going to make the playoffs.

I would wish nothing other than me being wrong and the (Pants pissers) as they are called on another forum, I visit to be wrong as well. It doesn't mean we hate the team or anything we want what is best for the team and the future of the team. I will call them out when they do a good job like they did the last two weeks, but we have seen this story before over and over again and with the schedule we have winning 7 games only is a real possibility.

I will shout out to the more levelheaded people after last week waiting for more results before they get too excited. I hope this team can turn around, but does anyone really want to take that bet right now? Even if we win next week and somehow beat the Chiefs. I still would not take that bet; I would feel more confident but does not mean we make the playoffs. We all knew this day was coming when Brees left it is time to accept it and not get too emotionally involved and just enjoy the wins if or when they come. The Golden years are over with be a fan support your team but don't expect a miracle.

Not getting to 3-0 was costly.

Plus Dallas looking like they legit suck. Count me as one who wasnt overly excited about the previous two weeks.

Panthers and Dallas played like Garbage any decent NFL team should blow those teams out. We learned nothing about NO those two games.

Today we learned more about N.O in this loss, than the two easy victories.

I still had many questions after the two wins
It could be costly. No way to know at this point. Always sucks losing to a NFC opponent, but this game wasn’t all that terrible.

Losing McCoy on the OL hurt, anyone that understands the NFL knew this would be an absolute dog fight of a game, we showed a lot of grit, had some big miscues, Carr was under pressure a ton and didn’t play too well, we came back with a clutch TD drive late, there was still some good.

This game really didn’t tell us all that much about the Saints outside of we played the most desperate team for a win in the NFL going into week 3 and didn’t play our best. Next week is the week that we can say we truly learned a lot about the Saints.

It could be costly. No way to know at this point. Always sucks losing to a NFC opponent, but this game wasn’t all that terrible.

Losing McCoy on the OL hurt, anyone that understands the NFL knew this would be an absolute dog fight of a game, we showed a lot of grit, had some big miscues, Carr was under pressure a ton and didn’t play too well, we came back with a clutch TD drive late, there was still some good.

This game really didn’t tell us all that much about the Saints outside of we played the most desperate team for a win in the NFL going into week 3 and didn’t play our best. Next week is the week that we can say we truly learned a lot about the Saints.
I knew the Eagles were desperate coming in. Playoff teams win against desperate teams. Falcons next week will be a desperate team, win or lose. Next week could be the Saints season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom