NYE Fireworks (1 Viewer)

Severum

Staff member
Administrator
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
Anyone planning any displays for NYE? Have any favorite items?

My current arsenal consists of:

Artillery shells:
2 Excalibur 24 shot (World Class)
Super Magnum 12 shot (World Class)
Magnum 12 shot (Black Cat)

500g cakes:
One Bad Mother (World Class)
One Bad Mother in Law (World Class)
The Chosen One (World Class)

200g/smaller cakes:
Motor Mouth (World Class)
Grapes Over Vineyard (World Class)
Nemesis (World Class)
2 Hard to Beat (Boomer)
Fool's Gold (Boomer)
Boiling Point (Boomer)
Wishing Well (Boomer)
Pop a Top (Boomer)
Bottoms Up (Boomer)
Last Call (Boomer)
2 Kaleidoscope (Boomer)
Thunder King (MiC)
2 Denver (Brothers)
Wild West (Brothers)
Magic Carpet (Brothers)
2 Atom Splitter (Black Cat)

Fountains:
Rhythm & Blues 500g (World Class)
Lemon Lime Delight (World Class)
World's Highest Fountain (World Class)
2 Movie Time (Brothers)
2 PlutoNick (Brothers)
6 Perfect Silence (Boomer)
2 Jigglin Jivin Jelly Beans (Shotgun)
Garden in Spring (Black Cat)
Desert at Night (Black Cat)
Blue Star (Black Cat)
Ratta-tat-tat (Black Cat)
2 Tie-Dye (Black Cat)
2 Twitter Glitter (Lightning Bolt)

Miscellaneous rockets/sparklers/small fountains.

We have six big stands in the area that carry World Class, Boomer, Brothers, Black Cat, Lightning Bolt, TNT, Hale's brands, Texas Outlaw, Golden Bear, and Red Rhino. For locals/visitors, the best area stand is the locally owned Family Fireworks (WC, Boomer, Brothers, BC, LB) across from Hale's and The [Non] Local People on Hwy 33 north of town.

Last edited:
How much did you drop on fireworks so far?

By 12 im to drunk to play with the big fireworks. I just need bottle rockets and black cats. I will be pretty much useless come the 1st.

I get the excalibur also sometimes 2. we are going to spend 300 this year. i usually tie 4 of this one called land of the free together for a finale. i might go for 8 this year. its a 25 shot firework that is pretty good.

Holy ****. I dropped $50 one year and felt like I wasted a week's pay. $300?

How much did you drop on fireworks so far?

By 12 im to drunk to play with the big fireworks. I just need bottle rockets and black cats. I will be pretty much useless come the 1st.

It's a family and [hopefully] group effort plus some leftovers. The eventual total will be slightly below enough to justify wholesale order. Our local prices aren't that bad after volume discounts.

For what it's worth.. I have one of those sealing metal Military ammo boxes where I keep all my left over fireworks....

I ususally keep bottle rockets to fight nieghbors with. and smoke bombs and m-80's for the dreaded springtime pocket gopher exsplosion.

I get the excalibur also sometimes 2. we are going to spend 300 this year. i usually tie 4 of this one called land of the free together for a finale. i might go for 8 this year. its a 25 shot firework that is pretty good.

Hard to go wrong with World Class products. I'll probably add at least another WC 500g among Sexy Rider, One Bad MiL, Chopper, and Loyal to None. Not sure if we have any LotF locally, still undecided about the 200gs.

Ya go to jail fer setting those things off in Ohio.

buncha pansies.

Yet they still allow them to be sold at major shops. Time for a sparkler bomb or trip to an area with few neighbors/slow police response.

I'll just watch a live Pakistani web broadcast

Nuclear Meltdown (Black Cat) gets decent reviews but tends to be overpriced and cleanup is no fun.

Speaking of reviews, the Pyro Universe forums (discussion and video gallery) and Pyro Review (reviews and videos) are good resources for pre-purchase research.

I got (spent about $250 ) :

500mg Cakes:

Parrots Prattle
Acid Rain
One Bad Mother In Law ( heard this was allsome! )
2 others I cant remember-
some smaller 9-12 shot cakes and several fountains a assorted rockets.

I was looking into next year and found this website that we are going to order from:

www.victoryfireworksinc.com

i almost passed out when I saw the pricelist....they sell WHOLESALE...by the case. So my neighbors and I are going to pool our $$$$ for the 4th of july and order thru them.

I got (spent about $250 ) :

500mg Cakes:

Parrots Prattle
Acid Rain
One Bad Mother In Law ( heard this was allsome! )
2 others I cant remember-
some smaller 9-12 shot cakes and several fountains a assorted rockets.

I was looking into next year and found this website that we are going to order from:

www.victoryfireworksinc.com

i almost passed out when I saw the pricelist....they sell WHOLESALE...by the case. So my neighbors and I are going to pool our $$$$ for the 4th of july and order thru them.

Wholesale is defintely the way to go if you've got enough people to meet minumums and get cases. http://fireworks.agprojects.net/victory/ is a nice page to simplify orders from Victory. Check Pyro Universe for more details if you haven't already.

Loyal to Nones were not be found, so I added a One Bad Mother in Law also. I also struck out on finding WC Crazy Exciting, Bros Red Light Green Light, WC Fish Out of Water, WC Behemoth, BC Underwater Fury, and * Jelly Beans.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom