Oklahoma City Saint Fans, Have a Home Watchparty? (1 Viewer)

SoonerJim

Super Moderator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I know this is short notice, but there is a group of us, and I'm interested in guaging interest in whether we can have it. I can do it at my place, or elsewhere. I can provide the main dishes.

SoonerJim, living just NW of Lake Hefner

OK Okies... Game is at my house... Louisiana John is bring Jamabalya, I will be smoking ribs, Elton is bring Beer.... Anyone else here in the great state of Oklahoma want to come over... just send me a pm or reply to this thread for more details....

Joe

Lane and I have both had the flu since last Sunday. Not sure how well either of us will be come Saturday. I know I'm still kicked down and about to go back to sleep for awhile.

Game is at my house.. I will be smoking ribs

Joe

if i was anywhere remotely close i would come for this reason alone..i take it you will be making you homemade sauce too? :) my mouth is watering as i type..

I'll bring a homemade apple pie. See you at 3:30pm.

Jim

Homemade apple pie sounds good. I'll be picking up ribs today. I looks like it me, you, Karen, Louisiana John, Elton, Mother, and I still havn't heard from Hubble.

Kevin, too bad you and Lane can;t make it. If you get to feeling better, the door is open.

Joe

Homemade apple pie sounds good. I'll be picking up ribs today. I looks like it me, you, Karen, Louisiana John, Elton, Mother, and I still havn't heard from Hubble.

Kevin, too bad you and Lane can;t make it. If you get to feeling better, the door is open.

Joe

I appreciate it. Last I heard from Lane a little while ago he was headed for the couch and Nyquil through a straw lol. Sounds like my afternoon as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom