Osama Bin Laden Dead? Yes, according to the late Benazir Bhutto (1 Viewer)

d3cyph3r

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Check out this video. Even the interviewer doesn't question it. She doesn't stutter, or waver when she states this. Even in the beginning she says that bin laden's son is after her.

Pretty interesting if you ask me!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UnychOXj9Tg&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UnychOXj9Tg&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

She was after the terrorists in a big way, and they got her first, didn't they?!? It's pretty clear, to me, that this War on Terror and extremist Al Qaeda is definitely FOR REAL. She's yet another victim....

So Osama bin Laden is dead, this British reporter doesn't even ask about it. Not to put on a tin foil hat, but wow. This is a respected woman, and she didn't even flinch when saying it. I know terror would go past his death, but barely anyone in America has heard the rumor? Why isn't the media looking into it, or reporting the possibility?

I don't know what Bush would have to gain from hiding the fact that Bin Laden had been killed. In fact, it would seem that he would only gain. If he is dead, I would imagine the fact that it hasn't been reported is because it hasn't been verified.

Otherwise it just doesn't make sense.

I don't know what Bush would have to gain from hiding the fact that Bin Laden had been killed. In fact, it would seem that he would only gain. If he is dead, I would imagine the fact that it hasn't been reported is because it hasn't been verified.

Otherwise it just doesn't make sense.

As long as you have an enemy (not to mention a face to go with that enemy), you can continue to rally jingoism in your country which would garner you power and money for your "cause".

Once Bin Laden is proven dead, support will die down. People will forget.

1984-movie-bb2_a.jpg

We have always been at war with Bin Laden.

They're saving that news for October 2008.

I thought that was the plan in October of 2004? :dunno:

Nah, we thought Mission Accomplished would carry enough momentum by itself....we were right.

Maybe the news hasn't hit the mainstream media in America cause we weren't the ones responsible for his death. How embarrasing would that be if we were the ones hunting him, but someone else gets him? Eh, they'll spin it anyway they can to credit themselves for his death.

Maybe the news hasn't hit the mainstream media in America cause we weren't the ones responsible for his death. How embarrasing would that be if we were the ones hunting him, but someone else gets him? Eh, they'll spin it anyway they can to credit themselves for his death.

As long as he is dead, who cares how they spin it... right?

personally I don't think the man is dead, if I had Bin Laden's money... nobody would find me.

Even if he is actually dead, there's still terrorists and terrorists actions without him. You kill him and it still goes on.

IMO, killing OBL isn't a solution, it's propaganda.

They're saving that news for October 2008.

Could be.

Another explanation would be that we don't have the body and can't conclusively confirm his death. We've been extremely cautious in Iraq, for example, to make certain of DNA results before the military officially pronouces a terrorist dead. They've been ultra-conservative in making such announcements to avoid false-positives. Not announcing Bin Laden's death because the military cannot conclusively prove it at this point would make quite a bit of sense.

Pure speculation: OBL could easily have died from lack of medical care re his kidney failure. He was traveling with a portable dialysis machine still requires power. Given the nature of the mountains along the Afghanistan/Pakistan border region, it is quite possible that he got power cut off to his party, and then had troops surround the area so no medical treatment could get in to him.

Last edited:
So Osama bin Laden is dead, this British reporter doesn't even ask about it. Not to put on a tin foil hat, but wow. This is a respected woman, and she didn't even flinch when saying it. I know terror would go past his death, but barely anyone in America has heard the rumor? Why isn't the media looking into it, or reporting the possibility?
I would like to see the entire interview before stating that the reporter never asked about it. In America she would have been interrupted immediately (and loudly) by someone like Chris Matthews or Wolf Blizter, but British News has a much different tone. They are much more civil and polite.

FWIW, here is the entire 14 minute interview from Frost over the World:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oIO8B6fpFSQ&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oIO8B6fpFSQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom