Payton Turner’s alleged spitting... (69 Viewers)

BryanD

Gettin Closer
Reaction score
Obviously the NFL is a brutal game...most of the time.

I recently commented on another thread about this game being the turning point of this young season in week 3 vs the other Dirty Birds.

Like I commented on a different post, I have a friend who is from Jersey and they worship the Eagles there.

My friend stated that the Saints were the dirty team that "Given Sunday" and Payton Turner was caught on camera spitting on DeVonta Smith after the very physical tackle late in the game.

Here is a link to the tackle and the claim that there was a spit fest. Sorry...I just can't see the evidence of the "SPIT" and Turner denies it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=FWDBtXuigGI

Not sure if the link works from here but check it out yourself if you haven't already seen it.

:confused:

I recently commented on another thread about this game being the turning point of this young season in week 3 vs the other Dirty Birds.

Like I commented on a different post, I have a friend who is from Jersey and they worship the Eagles there.

My friend stated that the Saints were the dirty team that "Given Sunday" and Payton Turner was caught on camera spitting on DeVonta Smith after the very physical tackle late in the game.

Here is a link to the tackle and the claim that there was a spit fest. Sorry...I just can't see the evidence of the "SPIT" and Turner denies it.

Not sure if the link works from here but check it out yourself if you haven't already seen it.

I think he had spit on the ground but I dont think he realize that Smith was hurt in the sense of "I just knock you out now im going spit on you too" I think he was just doing what alot players do got caught in the frame. People just be blowing stuff up on the internet, but i doubt any of our comments on SR will change your friends mind LOL

I think he had spit on the ground but I dont think he realize that Smith was hurt in the sense of "I just knock you out now im going spit on you too" I think he was just doing what alot players do got caught in the frame. People just be blowing stuff up on the internet, but i doubt any of our comments on SR will change your friends mind LOL
No changing minds with these guys. But admittedly, it was our most physical challenge to that date.

The Eagles lucked out and we lost…we lost a lot that day that is continuing to plague this team to date.

I saw it posted on social media and PT responded to it saying he would never do anything like that.

Man, at this point, who cares what Payton Turner does or doesn't do. Draft bust and nonfactor. In five games he has five combined tackles and one sack (with now four CAREER sacks).

This is definitely not about Payton Turner...

The point here is that the Saints seem to be their own worst enemy at this point due to injuries (and coaching!)

It is frustrating as a life long fan of over 55+ years to watch our team struggling this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wvuiC9vjL0
This commentary is actually a fair assessment of game 3 that featured, on that day, some really good football players.

I'm excited to watch the game tonight!

Beat Sean's Broncos!

This was covered extensively after our game with the Eagles. I initially thought he spat on Smith, but with better angles of the video, he did not spit on Smith. If was off to the side of the player

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom