Payton's Fortune-Telling (1 Viewer)

Furor

Speak English or Die
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
PAYTON'S FORTUNE-TELLING: Saints head coach Sean Payton pulled an interesting little motivational tool on Friday night. As his players were leaving their meeting room the coach gave each guy an envelope but implored them not to open them until they each got to their respective rooms.

Once in seclusion the players opened the envelopes only to find their itinerary for next week's game in Chicago. How's that for making a pair of predictions? In the itinerary Payton included that Chicago would beat Seattle and what the team's exact schedule would be when it got past Philly.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6369102?CMP=OTC-K9B140813162&ATT=5

balls

wow

LOL...reminds me of that movie "Airheads"

"quick question, who would win in a match, God or Sean Payton?

"Sean Payton?" WRONG!

"God?" WRONG

"trick question.......Sean Payton IS GOD!!!!"

and the lightning zigged across the sky. and the clouds massed thunderously. and an ominous opening appeared. all held their collective breaths. and a roar of laughter encompassed the earth. all is well. the saints are going to the superbowl. God just loves his saints.

wow, if that is true....

then our saints are going to be REALLY PREPARED for this game.

George Bush called Payton himself to reveal the next step of the plan. It is not fortune telling. It is already determined.

That would explain why Charles Grant said something about going to Chicago on the feild after the game Saturday.

WOW!!!

Yeah, I heard Grant's comment and I thought that if Seatle had won, that would've been motivational material for them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom