Pelicans Jump Back Into Second-Round; Draft Kentucky Guard Antonio Reeves (1 Viewer)

Infoman

You're a Towel!
Reaction score

The First-Team All-SEC guard made 44% from beyond the arc on almost six attempts last season.

Reeves is a five-year college player who is a versatile scorer from all areas of the court. He led the Wildcats last season with 20.2 points and made over 300 three-pointers in his college career. Reeves is a 6-foot-6 guard who played for three years at Illinois State before transferring to Kentucky. During his two-year career in Lexington, he scored 1,155 points, the second-most points over two years in program history. His 20.2 points per game are the most points averaged over a season by any player during the John Calipari era.

Now we talkin'.....

The First-Team All-SEC guard made 44% from beyond the arc on almost six attempts last season.

Reeves is a five-year college player who is a versatile scorer from all areas of the court. He led the Wildcats last season with 20.2 points and made over 300 three-pointers in his college career. Reeves is a 6-foot-6 guard who played for three years at Illinois State before transferring to Kentucky. During his two-year career in Lexington, he scored 1,155 points, the second-most points over two years in program history. His 20.2 points per game are the most points averaged over a season by any player during the John Calipari era.

Now we talkin'.....

I know nothing about basketball. So, on a scale of 1 to Brock Bowers, how good is this guy?

I like the pick. At worst, should be a solid bench scorer.

I like the pick. At worst, should be a solid bench scorer warmer.
fify :9:

Hawkins could barely make it on the court and he was a 1st rounder. I don't see Green & Co. giving any of our picks any decent playing time.

fify :9:

Hawkins could barely make it on the court and he was a 1st rounder. I don't see Green & Co. giving any of our picks any decent playing time.
I didn't say as a rookie

He’s 24 though already about 190 bouta make a lil more money so he can eat get up to bout 205 hawk came in extra skinny

I really like this pick. I hope this mean we get hawkins in more motion shooting action instead of stationary catch and shoot corner 3. Which I don't understand his usage. He always seems to be better as a movement shooter.

The kid is a 6-6 flame thrower that can kill teams from deep (near unlimited range) and can finish at the rim or in the midrange too - He was UK's leading scorer... If he were 19.... He'd be a lottery pick.... Love this pick... moreso than our 1st rounder... He's a good fit around Z also...

locked_on_pelicans.jpeg
.. Antonio Reeves is an NBA Draft STEAL for the New Orleans Pelicans | Trey Murphy III extension

pelicans_official.jpeg
.. LIVE: Yves Missi & Antonio Reeves Introductory Press Conference | New Orleans Pelicans

1719596451009.jpeg.. New Orleans Pelicans Draft Yves Missi & Antonio Reeves | Film Breakdown

1719596395106.jpeg.. 2024 NBA DRAFT: Antonio Reeves | New Orleans Pelicans

boot_krewe.jpeg
.. New Orleans Pelicans Trade Up And Select Antonio Reeves | A Perfect Fit With Zion Williamson

1719596073257.jpeg.. Yves Missi Selected No. 21 Overall By New Orleans Pelicans I 2024 NBA Draft Grades I CBS Sports

I can't remember who said the following on WWL last night. If you can play guard at Kentucky,you can play
in the NBA.

It's a pretty impressive list.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom