Speculation Pels are Favored to Land Deandre Ayton if traded (1 Viewer)

No defense and soft but can shoot the middy pretty good
We would definitely move BI. You can't have 3 starters whose offensive game lives in the midrange

I believe the evolution will be Zion playing slightly more like luka doncic he gets too many open 3 opportunities not to shoot any Brandon will stay your mid range merchant Murray will do a mixture of both and they will be with Trey and herb being your 3pt shooters/cutters the big man is almost irrelevant in todays game we will only need one in spot minutes for rebounding purposes

Ayton isn't a guy that cares much besides getting paid.

Don't want him here. He was a head case for Portland when he had an opportunity to prove his worth.

They move BI for Ayton and I'd stop watching all sports.
Agreed. We would need big times picks

Like they said in Draft Day....looks like Tarzan Plays Like Jane. Not my preference at the 5

Ayton isn't a guy that cares much besides getting paid.

Don't want him here. He was a head case for Portland when he had an opportunity to prove his worth.
while i agree with you 100% there has been a lot of talk about his love and desire for the game because of his international play.

Not my first choice but I keep thinking Ayton is going to explode. He has the tools to be a fricking monster.

And he did look better at the end of last year.

But I'm not sure BI is ready to admit that he's not getting the max from a real contender and would be OK with signing an extension with Portland (or Charlotte or Orlando or any other rebuilding team).

Until BI and the Pels are firmly on the same page as the rest of the league about his market value, nothing is happening.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom