Pels Shooting Guru Fred Vinson is Joining Monty Williams Staff in Detroit (1 Viewer)

First the GM left for Detroit, now the shooting coach. Pels player(s) traded to the Pistons looks like it’s lining up to happen soon. Guess it’s a matter of when

I mean the man stuck around here long enough. Almost a decade? Time for some new blood because things have obviously gotten stale. Losing Trajan was a big loss. This not so much.
I can repect that. I knew dude was around forever, but I didn't knew it dated backed to the Hornet years. Lol

I mean the man stuck around here long enough. Almost a decade? Time for some new blood because things have obviously gotten stale. Losing Trajan was a big loss. This not so much.
Disagree. Vinson is a big loss. He's helped develop several players. Sucks he's been passed over for both head and associate spots (although James Borrego was the better option).

Disagree. Vinson is a big loss. He's helped develop several players. Sucks he's been passed over for both head and associate spots (although James Borrego was the better option).
Wild he never got promoted to assistant coach. Franchise malpractice

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom