Per Rotoworld: Gregg Williams "appears likely" to become the Saints' next defensive coordinator. (1 Viewer)

money941

Danger Zone
Reaction score
The Green Bay Press-Gazette reports that Gregg Williams "appears likely" to become the Saints' next defensive coordinator.

Quote from original article: "Last week, McCarthy interviewed Mike Nolan and Gregg Williams. But Nolan this week accepted the same position with Denver, and the source said that though Williams hasn’t ruled out the Packers, he appears likely headed for the New Orleans Saints"

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=1038

"appears likely"... more speculation. Just sign the damm contract Gregg... the torture is killing me/us!!

Agreed, rotoworld also acknowledged that he could still be waiting to see what happens with the titans DC job, but it was a newer update.

Money boys...give it time.

It's killing me to wait, but if that means I don't have to watch last year's defense all over again, I'll wait! I like his experience and those who want McDermott have forgotten that Johnson is the brains behind that. He calls the plays. It's like thinking Joey Harrington is our next QB because he is studying behind Brees & Payton.

It's killing me to wait, but if that means I don't have to watch last year's defense all over again, I'll wait! I like his experience and those who want McDermott have forgotten that Johnson is the brains behind that. He calls the plays. It's like thinking Joey Harrington is our next QB because he is studying behind Brees & Payton.

He's already been hired.

Why wait? Instant satisfaction is soooooo much better. :ezbill:

Done deal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom