Prayer Thread... Dear God.... (1 Viewer)

MoJoMan

Reaction score
The Saints need all the help they can get. Let's not wait until Kickoff to plead with God to give us his good measure. All prayers are welcome.

Dear God thank you for all the people in my life that have come and gone. Thank you for the food we have to eat and a warm place to live. We pray for all of the people who's life was changed forever by hurricane Katrina and Rita.

Please Lord if it is within you bevolant reasoning will you provide our boys with a win over the Bears on Sunday.

If you can do this I promise to greatly limit my cursing and swearing all game. :plus-un2:

Amen

Dear Lord, help lift us over the Bears on Sunday and give the entire Gulf Coast something to laugh, smile and cheer about after the pain and suffering so many have gone through. Thanks for the excitement and pride we've already experienced this year. Amen.

The Saints need all the help they can get. Let's not wait until Kickoff to plead with God to give us his good measure. All prayers are welcome.

Dear God thank you for all the people in my life that have come and gone. Thank you for the food we have to eat and a warm place to live. We pray for all of the people who's life was changed forever by hurricane Katrina and Rita.

Please Lord if it is within you bevolant reasoning will you provide our boys with a win over the Bears on Sunday.

If you can do this I promise to greatly limit my cursing and swearing all game. :plus-un2:

Amen
Dear God if you help our saints win the superbowl Ill give up posting on messageboards forever

Dear God if you help our saints win the superbowl Ill give up posting on messageboards forever

Dear Shiva, if you help the Saints win the Superbowl, I will pierce myself with hooks and dance in a trance for two days.

Last edited:
Let's pray for God. Can you imagine how busy he is right now?

Dear Odin, please tell all the people that you are the only one and that the other 125 gods being marketed are fakes.......... Then please tell them to keep religion and sport seperated

Dear god... thank you for letting the weather break up over Soldier Field.

God; Please give the Saints franchise its greatest moment today, let our players shine brighter than they ever have, bless this franchise with continued greatness, give New Orleans and its fans across the world something to be very proud of today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom