Punches in New York? (1 Viewer)

or people lie to get attention... or the person walking while looking at their phone didn't get punched in the face, but ran into their fist... dunno.

Yeah, I am officially never going to NYC again.

But now you’re never going back because 12 “young women” said on TikTok that they got punched in the face?

Yeah, I REALLY don't want to get hit in the face. I like my face.

Not a good thing at all. Where is this influence of violence coming from? That might be a good place to start, but woman should learn to defend themselves, if they live in a violent area.

Pepper spray, martial arts, and concealed carry should help woman defend themselves in New York.

Yeah, I REALLY don't want to get hit in the face. I like my face.

We’re at the beach this weekend. I had a nice long talk with my 11-year-old about how irrational fear is a really poor motivation to avoid something that is otherwise entirely enjoyable and satisfying.

We’re at the beach this weekend. I had a nice long talk with my 11-year-old about how irrational fear is a really poor motivation to avoid something that is otherwise entirely enjoyable and satisfying.

she saw a shark fin, huh?

i got a 44 yr old that has that same irrational fear and i stopped having that conversation with her. lololol

Not a good thing at all. Where is this influence of violence coming from? That might be a good place to start, but woman should learn to defend themselves, if they live in a violent area.

Pepper spray, martial arts, and concealed carry should help woman defend themselves in New York.
Personally, as an old white man, I blame the rap music and video games.

she saw a shark fin, huh?

i got a 44 yr old that has that same irrational fear and i stopped having that conversation with her. lololol

There is nothing irrational about fear of sharks. They do kill people whether by accident or not. The odds are small, but I choose not to put myself in a situation where I can't see something that might try to eat me. But, obviously, some places are more likely to have shark attacks than others.

As long as you're going to act as my de facto paternal stand in, can I have a raise on my allowance?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom