Rattler! The hype is real. (1 Viewer)

Noisemaker

Loud for Our Team
Reaction score
I posted a not great photoshop version of this art idea a few days and deleted the post a few minutes later because it was not up to my Noisemaker standards.

So I went ahead a spent the time to illustrate the idea and I like the way it came out now.

I have been a Saints fan since the early 80s. I have seen a lot of football in that time, and a lot of QBs. What I see in Rattler is legit. There is real natural talent there. If this coaching staff can teach him to read NFL defenses (which is the most critical step for all young developing QBs), it will be hard to keep him off the field at some point in the next year or two.

IMG_1390.jpeg

This is so dope man. Can I use it? I will never claim it or nothing I just want to share with my family and friends lol

I like him too. To me he seemed to carry himself different. But nonetheless , it’s still way too early to break out the anointing oil

I do like your artwork , so I’m voting that it made this new Rattler thread worthy. And shoot, the other ones are probably halfway down the page by now.

I posted a not great photoshop version of this art idea a few days and deleted the post a few minutes later because it was not up to my Noisemaker standards.

So I went ahead a spent the time to illustrate the idea and I like the way it came out now.

I have been a Saints fan since the early 80s. I have seen a lot of football in that time, and a lot of QBs. What I see in Rattler is legit. There is real natural talent there. If this coaching staff can teach him to read NFL defenses (which is the most critical step for all young developing QBs), it will be hard to keep him off the field at some point in the next year or two.

IMG_1390.jpeg
I think it would look great without the snake.

I know Stabler was the original Snake but can’t help but want to call Rattler “The Snake” for a Nick Name.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom