Really cool Jamaal Williams story (1 Viewer)

MRIGuy

Geaux Saints
Reaction score
Jamaal Williams showed up at Rudolph Matas Public School in Metairie yesterday. He told the staff that he got lost driving his Dad around looking for Saints training camp. So when they came across the school he told his Dad I guess we’re meant to be here. They went inside and took photos with all staff members including my wife. Then, he treated the entire staff to lunch from Chick-fil-A. We’ve all heard stories of how great of a person he is, so we can just add this one to the list. Thank you Jamaal. Who Dat!

Attachments

• IMG_1841.jpeg
    IMG_1841.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 156
Jamaal Williams showed up at Rudolph Matas Public School in Metairie yesterday. He told the staff that he got lost driving his Dad around looking for Saints training camp. So when they came across the school he told his Dad I guess we’re meant to be here. They went inside and took photos with all staff members including my wife. Then, he treated the entire staff to lunch from Chick-fil-A. We’ve all heard stories of how great of a person he is, so we can just add this one to the list. Thank you Jamaal. Who Dat!
I love this kind of stuff.

What a guy. He’s just a freaking good vibe machine. Such a great dude. So proud to say I will be cheering for him this year as a Saint. Not gonna lie I always look forward to the videos that pop up of him seeing fans just an incredible dude.

More than just football

That's awesome... incredible human being. But he need to ditch the flip phone and get a smartphone with GPS. No excuse for getting lost in 2023, Jamaal. But you're still that dude for what you did with the staff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom