Sacramento area Saints Fans? (1 Viewer)

PDurandjr

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I'm in Sacramento this week on business and was wondering if there are any fans in this area? Any good sportsbars, etc... to visit? I brought plenty of Saints gear to represent the Black and Gold nation!

I know I've seen one.. maybe two posters from Sac.. but cant remember their names. Im about an hour and a half north of Sac in Chico.. wish I could take a break from school to run down there and drink a few with ya..(tired of Raider this or Niners that!) but Im slammed with school right now. Hopefully one of the others will post and meet up with ya.

What part of Sacramento are you going to be in? There is a pretty nice sports bar downtown on Capital & 17th called MVP's.

I'm a little ways from downtown but I don't mind taking a taxi downtown. I'm at a hotel on Date Avenue. I've had a few people holler go saints at me when I was wearing my Deuce jersey. I responded with "who dat" but they looked at me like I was crazy.......It was funny on the plane, I was watching the MNF game vs. Atlanta on my laptop. There were a bunch of people who huddled around me to see. Got a lot of congrats on the season and it seems everyone is pulling for us next year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom