Saints @ Texans (1 Viewer)

zaven

Very Banned
Reaction score
You guys think this game will be on national television next year? I think with reggie vs houston, mario williams thing will make it at least a sunday nighter. I am excited about it and i think he will have a big game like he did vs his former high school qb alex smith.

I'm thinking about heading back over there ( not in the same fashion I went there last time if you know what I mean ) and watching Reggie have a great day.

I doubt it, but I'd say the the Tennessee game in New Orleans is pretty much a lock to be a Sunday or Monday night game.

Two up and coming young teams. Vince vs. Reggie. Let's just hope the result isn't the same as the first time :hihi:

i doubt it, but i like the thought of vince vs. reggie being a nationally televised game

National TV? I can't imagine that happening. But I am thinking about trying to get tickets to that game. Anyone know if they are available? I know the Texans don't play well, but they have a cool stadium and the people of Houston always supported the Oilers and were excited to get a new team in '02.

Well, if the Texans do get one national game, it'd probably be that.

It could be a Thursday game.

I doubt it will be but I am going to be in reliant stadium talking major trash. Iam not usually like that but houston fans dont scare me lol. I wont talk major trash lol but if the fans boo reggie I will say it should be the other way around lol.

You'd be surprised at how many Texans fans who converted mid-season to cheering for the Saints. There could be as many Saints fans as Texans fans at that game.

We play at CHI, home vs Eagles, at Colts, Tenn at home, at Seattle.
plus either one of the falcons game can get nat'l tv time cuz of vick

I know a guy that has a couple of Texans season tickets and he has already asked me to go. Yes!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom