Saints waive Kellen Mond & Tommy Kraemer (QB Kellen Mond invited back for tryout) (1 Viewer)

Rattler done made Mond expendable before he even put on a jersey. I’m now his biggest fan
Makes sense. Mond was a 3rd round pick if I'm not mistake, he was a developmental prospect that was known to the offense. Once they got Rattler he was the 1st guy to become expendable. Peterman will be the next, but he'll be there to help in the quarterback room for a while and should offer valuable insights during installs.

Makes sense. Mond was a 3rd round pick if I'm not mistake, he was a developmental prospect that was known to the offense. Once they got Rattler he was the 1st guy to become expendable. Peterman will be the next, but he'll be there to help in the quarterback room for a while and should offer valuable insights during installs.
I had a personal countdown for Mond and Peterman to get the axe. One down and one to geaux!!!

I would have thought that Mond had more upside. I guess Peterman has more years in the league, which the team must value more than upside for camp and with the two other young QBs. Sure seems like they go into the season with Carr, Rattler, Haener, and Hill. I don't really see a path for Peterman.

Love it. Koobs says NO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom