Saints Week 1 injury report - Wednesday; first injury report of 2024 (1 Viewer)

I hate to see my boy Holcker still DNP with that ankle. Hopefully, it doesn't linger all year like Foster's ankle did last season so we can get a good look at how he plays.

It goes to show that I thought Foster played pretty meh last season and come to find out he played with a 3D cast to hold his ligements in place for most of the year.

I hate to see my boy Holcker still DNP with that ankle. Hopefully, it doesn't linger all year like Foster's ankle did last season so we can get a good look at how he plays.

It goes to show that I thought Foster played pretty meh last season and come to find out he played with a 3D cast to hold his ligements in place for most of the year.
Can a player be "your boy" if you don't know how to spell his name?? 🤣Just sayin'.

Who's this Foster you speak of?

Foster Moreau?
Foster Brooks?
Foster Child?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom