Sean and Taysom (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Sean has never been shy about his love for Taysom as a player, do you think he may try to sign him from us when he gets his new coaching gig?
If so should we even consider it ?
( personally it would be a hard no from me, Tyson is too important to consider trading )

For the right price, heck yes. But it would be steep and Sean probably won’t have a lot of picks to trade away to start with. Of course that’s never held him back in the past.

Taytay cap hit and dead money is BRUTAL. Next year we have more options on what to do with him. I do love him as a player fo sure.

SP knows that TH7 won’t be available for a trade at least until next year or the year after. He’s already said that in an interview.

Cap hit will be hard for the Saints to handle. Might as well keep him. Maybe Carmichael can come up with new, innovative ways to use Taysom during the off season. LOL

For those tired of the Sean speculation, just a little hate:

I will never understand the need for all the yelling when it comes to sports guys.
Apparently, it's good for ratings

I will never understand the need for all the yelling when it comes to sports guys.
Very seldom watch or listen, many of them yell like this???? Wouldn’t be for me.

On topic, I don’t think he’s overrated but the comparisons to Mike are spot on imo.

I also don’t buy the bounty gate stuff the guy is yelling about either.

Sean has never been shy about his love for Taysom as a player, do you think he may try to sign him from us when he gets his new coaching gig?
If so should we even consider it ?
( personally it would be a hard no from me, Tyson is too important to consider trading )
Yeah we need to keep that Tyson guy at all costs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom