Sean "Diddy" Combs houses were raided by Feds (Update: Diddy charged) (6 Viewers)

You love to see it. Hope we get more exposure of what is going on in the darker side of the entertainment industry.
And coming right after the Nickelodeon documentary. The "casting couch" is not a new thing but no one ever talked about it publickly. Harvey Weinstein was an "open secret" for years. Groupies have been a thing since who knows when where it's "consensual" so it's all okay no matter the ages, right?

I just hope there are more names that come to light as well.

We still need to see a client list for Epstein/Maxwell there has to be clients for the children she was trafficking.

You guys remember in the Godfather that movie dude Woltz (the guy that ended up with his horse's head in his bed).

Remember he talked about the young girl he had and groomed and all that sick crap.

You know this stuff happens and it's horrible.

as well as the jehovah witness cult.

I wouldn't go that far. Sure, someone knocking at your door can be annoying, but to the best of my knowledge, they don't go around protecting pedophiles, instigating holy wars, abusing women and their bodies, committing genocide, supporting ethnic cleansing or killing in the name of their God.

Edit: To be clear, I'm not talking about any 1 specific religion here, but others in addition to Christianity.

Last edited:
I wouldn't go that far. Sure, someone knocking at your door can be annoying, but to the best of my knowledge, they don't go around protecting pedophiles, instigating holy wars, abusing women and their bodies, committing genocide, supporting ethnic cleansing or killing in the name of their God.

Edit: To be clear, I'm not talking about any 1 specific religion here, but others in addition to Christianity.
They do other things, but do indeed protect pedophiles. Shun others. Etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom