Shoutout to Jordan Howden/Will Harris (1 Viewer)

Gotta be honest, didn't think they are going to seriously go with a rotation at the position. It definitely worked out great today.
Yep it did! It also helps to have Tyrann back there with em, which frees em up to just focus on doin THEIR job.

I wanna give a shoutout to Harris because…. seems like everybody else does! 😂😂😂

Ross says Harris is a “talker”! He’s constantly communicating with his DBs. BUT he also “communicates” with opposing players! Ross says we ain’t had a player like that since Ceedy! And I’m here for it! 👍🏾

As a teammate, Alontae said during TC, Harris would sometimes talk too much!

“You got this?”

“Yeah I got it!”

“You sure?”

“DANG BRUH YEAH, I GOT IT!!”

Alontae said that Harris did the exact same thing during the game. Only this time, in da heat of battle n da crowd noise, talk from Harris helped him big time! 👍🏾

Yes I think they can fill the Marcus Maye void for sure (how big of a void that is is debatable)
Interested in seeing them play someone other than Bryce Young who may be the worst starter in the league.
Good safeties have a way of making QB's look worse than they are, either by disguising coverage or with great closing speed.
Sharper and Marcus Williams, and to some degree Honey Badger in his advanced age, had a knack for just "being there" to turn bad throws into turnovers. When it becomes a trend, there is a lot more to it than just luck. Safeties did a good job of that yesterday, looking forward to making it a habit.

Before da season started, I said a huge key for BOTH the O and D was to WIN on 1st downs!

For da D, if you give up 3yds or less on 1st downs, that’s a WIN, cause it puts more pressure on the O to convert a1st down n probably via da pass. And that pretty much what they did vs Carolina!

I thought the snap counts were interesting, if PFR has them correct...

S
Harris... 59
Howden... 47
Mathieu... 27
Gray... 7

CB
Adebo... 54
Taylor... 46
Lattimore... 32
McKinstry... 28
Payton... 7

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom