Since Cowboys like to wear their White units at home (1 Viewer)

Either that or black jersey gold pants..we haven't worn those since week 1. Payton may not want to wear those again.

Either that or black jersey gold pants..we haven't worn those since week 1. Payton may not want to wear those again.

And yet my wife tells me I’m crazy for changing to my “game hat” before kickoff (you know, the hat I only wear during games cause it’s a winning hat).

And yet my wife tells me I’m crazy for changing to my “game hat” before kickoff (you know, the hat I only wear during games cause it’s a winning hat).

I took my Lattimore Jersey off before the game to lol

Last edited:
White at home has been a tradition in Dallas from their early years.

But in recent years, they often wear their throwbacks at home for Thursday games and this year is the first time I have ever seen them break out the dark navy blue jerseys at home, as they did in the MNF game.

I hope they wear the throwbacks or the navy blue and let us break out the all white color rush.

White at home has been a tradition in Dallas from their early years.

But in recent years, they often wear their throwbacks at home for Thursday games and this year is the first time I have ever seen them break out the dark navy blue jerseys at home, as they did in the MNF game.

I hope they wear the throwbacks or the navy blue and let us break out the all white color rush.

Teams are only allowed to wear color rush Jerseys 3 times. Our 3rd time was against the Eagles

The days of the gold pants need to fade away. Love the Saints colors but those gold pants are ugly. The color rush and all black are the new hip trend. It actually looks good too. That all black has always been my favorite. Looks sinister.

I went back and looked to see what they wore in 2012 (Dec. 23rd) in Arlington.........and it was those gold pants with the black jersey, like you mentioned.

Would prefer they stick with black on black for the remainder of the season at home (or in a road game like this where the opponent chose to wear the white jerseys).

All-black seems to work for us against Dallas. :9:

Unfortunately it didn’t in 2014. They beat our *** 38-17 on Sunday night in Dallas.

Thankfully, that 2014 Saints defense won’t be taking the field Thursday so we got that going for us. Hope we rock the black on blacks again if the Cowboys do go white jerseys.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom