SR Dynasty League? (2 Viewers)

Deuuuuce

So much 4 being rusty
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in starting or joining an official SR dynasty league.

I have only played regular fantasy football in the past, before dynasty was a thing, so I have no experience running a league. If anyone here does have experience and knows how to set one up, I would love to join. I wouldn’t mind setting it up myself either, but I would like to get opinions on how to do so from people who have played in a league before. I think there’s room for max 12 teams? Any advice on how to set one up would be awesome. If you’re interested in playing, comment below as well.

Edit: mods feel free to move this to fantasy football board. Just didn’t see many posters in that forum.

I might be game. I cut back on leagues recently, but 12 team leagues are easy so I could probably play in another.

I don't have time to run one.

Fantrax is a great site if you want advanced stats, etc.

Sleeper is a cool app to run leagues as well.

My 32-team leagues are on Fantrax and the 10 and 16 team leagues are on Sleeper.

I've been on the lookout for a Dynasty Superflex with IDP, but hard to find one of those.
Superflex meaning you can start 2 qbs? That’s interesting. Kind of makes sense given there are only 12 teams and so many qbs available to draft.

I might be game. I cut back on leagues recently, but 12 team leagues are easy so I could probably play in another.

I don't have time to run one.

Fantrax is a great site if you want advanced stats, etc.

Sleeper is a cool app to run leagues as well.

My 32-team leagues are on Fantrax and the 10 and 16 team leagues are on Sleeper.
I’d probably use Sleeper.

What are some pros and cons of the leagues you currently play in? Do you prefer any particular format?

We just started our rookie draft today. I’m game, could even run it if needed

Dynasty is so much fun, we use sleeper app for our league and it works very well. You do all communications through app. We do a 12 team super flex.

I’d probably use Sleeper.

What are some pros and cons of the leagues you currently play in? Do you prefer any particular format?

I prefer IDPs over team defense. I played in my first SuperFlex league last year and like it b/c it increases the value of QBs. I also like full PPR and TE Premium as it increases the value of TEs, which is more realistic. 12-14 teams is ideal with casual fans/GMs. 10 is too small and 16 and your casual fans who only know the QB1, RB1, WR1 and TE1 for each ream start to complain about not knowing the players. Scoring should be set where IDPs matter, defense 123 is a newer scoring format that is simple and works, however the offense would need to be ser correctly. You're to defenders should score in the top 20-30 range with guys who have DPOY years breaking into the top 20 overall. QBs should score the most, but after the top 10, you should have guys like CMC and the top WRs sprinkled in. Don't allow league vote for trades as that is letting competition vote against each other. All trades should go through unless there is collusion or a trade screws the competitive balance. A commissioner should be able to make that determination. There's probably more, but that some things to think about.

Superflex meaning you can start 2 qbs? That’s interesting. Kind of makes sense given there are only 12 teams and so many qbs available to draft.

Yes, you usually have more than one flex position and one has the ability to play a QB. Something like this.

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
WR
WRT
WRT
SFLX (QB, WR, RB or TE)

Created the league. Sent link to league to those above this message let me know if you didn’t get one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom