Staring at 2-6 (8 Viewers)

Then a bye. Then an easy schedule. Get some players back and I predict 9-7 and playing the Bucs for the NFCS in January on week 18. :)
As always, for any of these type posts, I sincerely appreciate the optimism. Unfortunately, I think the Saints issues run a bit deeper than just the injuries (which have been horrific) - I see a thin team that is overmatched and under coached.

I’m figured my post would get a rise from all the folks who haven’t had enough opportunities to post gloom. You are welcome.

I think the Falcons will win the division. Sadly they beat the eagles which we couldn't and they beat the bucs which we couldn't' and they beat us so we're screwed.

Bye not til week 12. 5-6 at best by then.

9-8 at absolute best.

Most likely 5-12
I would love for us to go 5-12. I don’t see it however. We will probably go 7-10. That should still be top 10.

Wins against

Carolina
Cleveland
NY
Las Vegas
Rams

I guess it doesn’t hurt to dream, but there aren't going to be many “easy” games for this team.
Sadly, we are now the easy game on everyone’s schedules.

Things could change with some health but we have to stop the bleeding at some point. We really, really, really need this game tomorrow. If we can find a way to get a W then have 10 days to heal up we might have a slim margin of hope.

What Dennis Allen coached Saints teams have shown me is they just can’t stack wins like Payton’s squads could. They bounce back from failures pretty well they just don’t handle success very well. There is going to be losses even if we get to full health. It is what it is.

There are more injuries than normal. We got excuses lined up way beyond the Bye. 2 and 15 is a real possibility unless a lot of blokes return.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom