Still have work to do on this forum, but going live anyway. (1 Viewer)

Andrus

Owner/Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I moved LSU posts from the last few years from the NCAA board to this one. Will move the rest here later.

The graphics will likely be modified when I get my PC with my graphics program fixed. It blew a fuse a while back.

I am leaving all LSU sports discussion on this one board for now. If it gains in popularity and becomes active enough to make it practical I will create subforums for individual sport categories.

I hope you all use it, enjoy it, and spread the word.

Let me know if you have any technical issues.

-Andrus

Last edited:
Well, I think the board works, but it would look much cooler in Red & White :)

Actually, the University of Maryland is the only university in the country with 4 official colors, which are derived from the Maryland flag.

Today y'all learned...

I can’t wait to see some photos in the header. Joe Burrow? The Intimidator board? Bryant on the balance beam? Tiger Stadium aerial shot? Omaha Dog Pile? The possibilities are endless! :grin:

Last edited:
I can’t wait to see some photos in the header. Joe Burrow? The Intimidator board? Bryant on the balance beam? Tiger Stadium aerial shot? The possibilities are endless! :grin:
Yeah! What's up there now is temporary. A graphics artist and style creator friend of mine (Russ at Pixel Exit) did those graphics so we would have something in the meantime. Since the header is sliced into sections we are limited on the size of what can be created, but I have ideas. I just need to get my graphics PC fixed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom